Tuesday 22 May 2012

Chantelle Houghton walks out on fiancé Alex Reid

The pregnant star admitted that thing’s weren’t smooth between the pair, as she confirmed that she left their shared home.

It was just two weeks before Houghton is due to give birth to their first child, but she’ll be spending the last few weeks of her pregnancy alone.

Although Alex released a statement saying that the pair was still together, Chantelle denied this as she is living in her old flat. She released a statement saying “You may have read reports saying that I am at my flat while Alex has been at our house.

"This is true and I have very good reason for that but I don't want to go into more detail because it's extremely raw right now.

"It's been a really upsetting week for me and not the best thing to have to go through when I'm so close to having the baby."

 They have also put their wedding at hold she admitted to OK! Magazine.
By Ella Thompson